Guide

Roselawn Cemetery, Fort Collins

About Roselawn Cemetery, Fort Collins

Roselawn Cemetery, located on East Mulberry, was established by a private association in 1947 to accommodate additional burial space and provide a garden-type cemetery.

The City of Fort Collins took over the operation of Roselawn in 1959. To alleviate a high water table in the area, the facility was equipped with an underground tile drain system and has not experienced high water levels in over 40 years.

Roselawn provides nearly 30 acres of beautiful trees and shrubs, manicured lawns, and a magnificent view of the foothills. Over 2000 burials have been performed at the cemetery. In addition, many improvements have been made to enhance the landscape and entrance to the facility. In 1998 an Armed Forces Flag Display and Columbariums were constructed and can be seen at the north end of the cemetery through the tree-lined center drive.

524 W. 66th St, Loveland, CO 80538